Make a 3.5″ TouchScreen Color LCD project in Minutes!
The Amazing Arduino Compatible arLCD combines the award winning ezLCD SmartLCD GPU and API with the Open Source Arduino UNO.
There is no easier or more cost effective way to have an Arduino based touchscreen LCD product or ANY embedded system with a touchscreen! Get a touchscreen LCD project up and running in minutes, not days for only $99.00. A multitude of fonts, images, widgets and sample macros are included to get you going quickly! Widgets include: analog meter, buttons, checkbox, dial, radio button, slider, and others! Do not confuse this with a snails pace 2.8″ LCD shield that uses almost all your I/O pins! This is a full smart ezLCD GPU with the Arduino Uno R3 on the same PCB in a thin easy to integrate package with a panel mount bezel available in the near future. The 3.5″ has 64% more display area then a 2.8″ LCD. The ArLCD combines the Arduino and the award winning ezLCD into a single product ready to accept all Arduino compatible shields!
- LCD Display
• 3.5″ color TFT LCD
• 320 x 240 Resolution
• 65k colors
• LED backlight
• 250 Nit (cd/m2) Brightness
• 500:1 contrast ratio
• Resistive Touchscreen
• Powerful 16-bit Processor
• RGB TFT LCD Controller
• 256K Graphics Library Storage
• Full range of widgets including ( buttons, sliders,
• 2 Megabyte LCD Frame Buffer
• 4MB flash memory for storing fonts, bitmaps
• USB 2.0
• Arduino UNO R3 compatible
• Processor: 5 volt 16 MHz ATmega328
• Digital I/O: 14 (with PWM available on 6)
• Analog Input: 6
• Memory: Flash: 32k-.5k for boot loader
• EEPROM 1K
• .1 inch Female headers for direct connection to I/O
Shields Power Port: 5.5mm x 2.1mm Jack
• Dimensions: 3 x 3 x .9 inches
• 6-9V operating voltage
• Current: less than 200mA
• -20 to 60C Operating temperature
• RoHS compliant
There is no easier or more cost effective way to have a touchscreen LCD in your Arduino project. Get a touchscreen LCD project up and running in minutes, not days! NOTE: arLCD is now available only through our distributors or our parent company EarthLCD.